SERVING THE TWIN CITIES AND WESTERN WISCONSIN
In Minnesota and Wisconsin, garages are essential in shielding your vehicle from the elements. However, many “city” garages were built when families had a single car and simply aren’t big enough for today’s families, with multiple cars, lawn mowers, snow-blowers, sports equipment and all the rest.
A New Attached, Detached or Restructured Garage can provide:
• Extra storage for all of the things families need today
• Workshop or tool bench space
• Larger parking stalls or additional parking stalls for multiple vehicles
• A place to work on and maintain your vehicles
Add a Second Level for:
• A place for your teens to hang out
• A home office or art studio
• Guest quarters
If you have a large property and need space for livestock, riding horses, or simply a place to house extra equipment, boats and other vehicles, a pole shed or barn is an economic alternative to a traditional garage structure. A pole shed or barn is a metal building constructed over a framework of poles and can be built very quickly and economically. It can have walls or be open, depending on its intended purpose.
Consider a pole shed if you need:
• A place to house animals
• An indoor riding area
• Storage for hay or other agricultural items
• Storage for recreational vehicles such as boats, 4-wheelers or jet skis
• Business warehouse storage space
• And just about anything else you can think of!
To talk with us about what kind of pole shed or garage would best meet your needs, give us a call today.