Ready to tackle that Woodbury bathroom remodeling project? Need Woodbury kitchen remodeling advice or a Woodbury roof replacement? Then you’ve come to the right place.
McCarty Construction is more than a Woodbury construction company. We are a general contracting, home building and remodeling firm that works in Woodbury Minnesota, and we know we can help you with any home improvement project you may have.
BEAUTIFUL MORE FUNCTIONAL BASEMENTS
A basement is valuable square footage in your home. Take your Woodbury basement beyond a giant storage area and let us help you:
• Create livable and fun spaces for relaxing and entertaining
• Design dedicated spaces for the kids to play, crafting or workouts
• Add a guest bedroom or bath
• Design functional and efficient storage areas
• Increase your home’s overall appeal and value
Need Woodbury basement remodeling ideas? Check out our galleries of various projects we’ve worked on.
WORRY FREE ROOFING AND SIDING IN WOODBURY MN
Your roof and siding are your first line of defense against the elements. Ask us about free inspections of your roof or siding; we’ll catch small problems and fix them before they cause real damage. Keeping up your home’s exterior also adds curb appeal—and value.
OUR WOODBURY SERVICES INCLUDE
• Free inspections
• Hail and storm damage assessments
• Repair of damaged shingles or flashing
• New Woodbury roof installations, including tear-off and repair or replacement of substructure and sheathing, if needed siding repair and replacement inspection and proper venting of attic spaces to discourage ice dam formation. Not sure how your roof is performing?
Schedule a free inspection and gain peace of mind as well as valuable information about your home’s condition.
INVITING OUTDOOR SPACES
Homes feel much bigger when they include transitional spaces. From well-designed porches and decks that flow seamlessly from indoors to out, to functional spaces like garages, garden sheds and pole sheds, we can help you make the most of your Woodbury home and property.
ASK US ABOUT:
• Adding a 3- or 4-season porch
• Extending outdoor living with a deck, patio or balcony
• Building a spacious new garage, perhaps with a second floor office or guest quarters adding a garden shed, pole shed or other outbuilding.
If you can envision these or more possibilities, call us today or .